What data do we collect?
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us through Etsy or Petartlab.com.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PetArtLab with the data we collect or indirectly via Etsy. We collect and process data when you: Register online or place an order for any of our products or services. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
PetArtLab collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If We sell or merge my business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Why do we need your information and how do we use it?
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
How do we store your data?
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
PetArtLab would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop PetArtLab from contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing your data. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
PetArtLab would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request PetArtLab for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PetArtLab correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PetArtLab to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PetArtLab erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PetArtLab restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PetArtLab’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PetArtLab transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: PetArtLab@gmail.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit cookiesandyou.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Affiliate links
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. PetArtLab sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Affiliate links- We uses these cookies so that if you purchase items by clicking these links, we earn a small commission from third-parties.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that PetArtLab has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.